The Quello Center is affiliated with the Department of Telecommunication, Information Studies and Media and the College of Communication Arts and Sciences at Michigan State University.
Its activities are enabled by an endowment to which nearly 200 donors contributed. The Center pursues funding from major national agencies and the private sector to conduct independent research.
- Lauren Belvin, FCC
- Marjory Blumenthal, Georgetown University
- Roderick Coy, Clark Hill PLC
- John D. Evans, John D. Evans Foundation
- Brian Fontes, National Emergency Number Association
- Alyssa Harvey, Netflix
- Richard D. McLellan, Dykema Gossett, PLLC
- Robert Pepper, Cisco
- Karole White, Michigan Association of Broadcasters
- Pamela Whitten, Dean, College of Communication Arts and Sciences, MSU
- Richard Wiley, Wiley Rein LLP